santeretbienetre is an online service supplier as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We give legal copyright owners with the capability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying a variety of networking utilizing our services. We don’t track, monitor or otherwise review the websites that’s uploaded to our servers by consumers of this service. We take copyright breach quite seriously and will aggressively protect the rights of authorized copyright owners. If you’re the copyright owner of articles that appears on the santeretbienetre site and you didn’t authorize the use of this articles you need to inform santeretbienetre in writing in order for visitors to recognize the allegedly infringing content and also do it.
In order to more readily facilitate the procedure we’ve provided a form for the use on the contact us page. We’ll be not able to take any action if you don’t supply us with the essential information so please fill out all areas correctly and completely. Or you can make a written note via email, facsimile or postal mail to the DMCA AGENT as recorded below. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor that explicitly asserts an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work that you’re alleging to have been infringed. If you’re alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works using a single telling you need to submit a representative listing which specifically identifies all those functions which you
are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that’s claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with sufficient detailed information to allow santeretbienetre to find the material. You need to include the particular URL or URLs of the internet pages at which the allegedly infringing material is found.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit santeretbienetre to contact the complaining party that might include a title, address, phone number and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a fantastic faith belief that use of this substance in the manner complained of isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing can be subject to accountability.